2nd Online Project transnational meeting
During 28-29 September 2021 took place the second project transnational meeting. This meeting, due to the still prevailing difficult Covid context, was held online and coincided approximately with the first year of the project.
The goals for the meeting were the following:
- Assess the joint work done by the partnership during the first year of the project;
- Review of progress done with regards to IO1. Guidelines on SDM in the field of sexuality for professionals, family carers and service managers;
- Preparation of IO4. Toolkit for Persons with disabilities and families on SDM in the field of sexuality;
- Planning of next LTT, local trainings and pilot;
- Update on internal monitoring & evaluation for year 1;
- Review of project website before its launching;
- Review and update on the project budget and other management issues
The meeting was useful and timely and set a good basis to ensure an appropriate continuation of the project.
One-line kick-off meetings
The kick-off meeting of SMARTS project took place on-line, due to COVID-19 restrictions, on the 29th and 30th of September 2020.
In the meeting, the partners established a joint work plan, ensuring a shared vision of the project and a thorough consensus and understanding of project management tools, agreement on the plan and requirements to be used during the project. Partners set the tone for a an interesting and fruitful collaboration!